Come to Our Next Meeting
Saturday, June 11, 2016
8:30 a.m. - 12 p.m.
5020 Highlands Parkway
Smyrna, GA 30082
The 10 Things You Need to Know International Bureaus Love & Hate When Dealing with Professional Speakers
Join us on June 11 and listen to Mauricio Candiani, President of the largest speakers bureau in Mexico, share tips on:
- Why Speakers Bureaus remain as growing businesses in a global highly competitive speaking market.
- Why and when an international bureau gets interested in a new speaker.
- Some of the worst possible answers you can give to a bureau in your first conversation.
- A bureau as an extension of your distribution model, and what being a can on the shelf means in the speaking business.
- Drivers for long-standing and profitable relationships with bureaus all over the world. A short discussion on exclusivities.
- Key differences in the Latin American paid speaking market with respect to common practices in the U.S. speaking business.
- Some joint marketing efforts that allow the parties to make money sooner than later.
Learn More & Register
Why Should You Join NSA GA? Join NSA Georgia's Speaker Lab
Are you a professional speaker who wants to Get instant, candid feedback on your
grow your business or an aspiring speaker ready presentations and learn by watching
to launch your career? NSA Georgia teaches you others speak at NSA Georgia's Speaker
about the business of speaking. At monthly half-day Lab.
meetings and skill-building workshops, you’ll learn
the latest on sales and marketing, technology, platform Learn More
skills and more from top professionals. You’ll benefit
from networking with other speakers who can share
ideas and resources with you that support your success.